You can submit refund requests within 15 days after the you received your item, if you are not satisfied. You can do it by sending a message on Contact Us page.
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority. Therefore, you can request a refund or reshipment for ordered products if:
- You do not receive them within the guaranteed time (45 days not including 3-5 day processing)
- You receive the wrong item, you should request refund or exchange within 15 days after you received your item.
- You do not want the product you have received (but you must return the item at your expense and the item must be unused)
We do not issue the refund if:
- Your order does not arrive due to factors within your control (e.g. providing the wrong shipping address)
- Your order does not arrive due to exceptional circumstances outside our control (e.g. not cleared by customs, delayed by a natural disaster).
- If the 15 days policy passed as explained above.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please Contact Us